ENT Services at Lewisham Hospital
The ENT Department treat patients with conditions related to the ear, nose and throat.
0208 333 3000 ext 8091/8092
What conditions does the department treat?
In addition to general ENT services, the team deliver a wide range of specialist clinics, including:
- Voice Clinic
- Otology (Hearing) Clinic
- Rhinology (Nose and Sinus) Clinic
- One-stop Clinic for Neck Lumps
- Two Week Wait Clinic
- Combined ENT and Dermatology
- Children's ENT
- Emergency ENT clinics
Who are the clinics for?
The clinics are for anyone with a condition related to the ear, nose or throat who has been referred by a GP or an alternative medical professional.
Why choose the ENT department at Lewisham Hospital?
- The ENT Department at Lewisham Hospital are extremely experienced, and use state-of-the-art equipment to enable the best possible care for patients.
- The team deliver a wide range of specialist clinics, including the highly-regarded Voice Clinic, which receives referrals from across the UK.
Consultant ENT Surgeons
Mr Aymat FRCS (ORL-NHS), Voice clinic lead and otologist
Mr Bowdler FRCS, Otology Clinic Lead
Mr D’Souza FRCS (ORL-HNS), Dermatology, Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Clinic Lead
Mr Jacob FRCS (ORL-HNS), Head and Neck Cancer and Thyroid Lead
Miss Rachmanidou (ORL-HNS), Children's ENT Lead
Mr Salama FRCS, Rhinology Clinic Lead
Mr Gibbins FRCS (ORL-HNS), MD, Voice Clinic Co-Lead