Your Local Healthwatch
Healthwatch is the new name for organisations that help children, young people and adults speak up about health and social care in England.
Healthwatch makes sure that people who plan, run and check services:
- Find ways to listen to people who use these services
- Think about what people are saying
- Use this information to make services better.
The Healthwatch network has 2 parts:
- Healthwatch England is the national organisation
- Local Healthwatch works in local communities
They work together to make sure people who use services are listened to by the government and in their local areas.
You can find out more about your local healthwatch by viewing the documents below: