HIV Services in Lewisham
The Alexis Clinic is Lewisham Hospital's centre for treating outpatients and inpatients with HIV in a confidential, comprehensive and patient-centred manner.
020 3192 6752
|Give your feedback >>|
What services does the department provide?
The department provides a wide range of services including:
- Management and treatment of HIV and opportunistic infections led by Specialist Consultant and Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Specialist HIV/TB clinics
- Specialist Pharmaceutical advice, medicines information and therapeutic drug monitoring. Confidential prescription dispensing, adherence support and HIV homecare delivery scheme
- Specialist Nutritional advice from Specialist Dietician
- Specialist ante-natal care and Specialist Midwife led clinics
- Sexual Health and contraception services for registered patients
Who is the department for?
All HIV positive patients over the age of 16.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 9am - 5pm Wednesdays 1pm - 5pm
How can you get a referral?
You can refer yourself to this service by emailing Lh.firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 3192 6752.
You can also get a referral from any healthcare professional.
What else do you need to know?
The Alexis Clinic is only available to people who have an appointment.
Lead Consultant, Dr Charles Mazhude