During Your Stay at Lewisham Hospital
We want to make your stay here as comfortable and as pleasant as possible.
Patient Bedside Folder
The Patient Bedside Folder aims to provide information that will be useful to you during your visit to hospital, including:
- Information about medicines and pain relief
- Useful contact details
- Instructions to access patient phones, TV and radio
- Much more
Please be aware that it may not cover everything you want to know, so please ask to speak to the doctor, your nurse or the ward administrator who will help answer any questions.
Staff at Lewisham Hospital welcome feedback from patients and their relatives and carers on the services they provide. Please ask to speak to the nurse in charge of your ward if you would like to discuss any aspect of your stay.
- Visitors are limited to 2 per bed
- We ask visitors not to sit on beds to help us with infection control
- Please check with the Ward Manager if you would like children to visit you while in Hospital
- If children do visit, please encourage them not to sit or crawl on the floor or disturb other patients